LNH20/META: The Fate of The Recovery Man

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jan 14 13:18:05 PST 2012

On 1/14/2012 12:57 PM, Saxon Brenton wrote:
> Sorry for not replying sooner, but I had a train trip back to Sydney yesterday.
>
> My intention (which admittedly has nothing to do with what actually happens) is that as soon as the Recovery Man set off the fireball he turned intangible again, and left the dragon (and anyone else in the blast zone) to their fate, and then walked out because there were no electronics in the area for him to piggyback on.

Well, that works out nicely, at least from my standpoint.

Sorry for putting you on the spot, but I figure it's important in these
cascade exercises to get the entries in quickly once I start writing.

--
(signed) Scott Eiler  8{D>  -------- http://www.eilertech.com/ ---------

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.