LNH20: Clueless Lad Team-Up #1: Artwork

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jan 14 19:13:54 PST 2012

I've assigned myself weekly art duties.  I'm running ahead.  So it's
bonus artwork time!  I believe this to be the very first portrayal of
Nudist Man.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/lnh/nudist_man.png for the artwork.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2011/page.php?fn=../lnh/clueless1.txt
for the story with the artwork.

Yeah, I know it's a Superhuman World 2011 web page, not a LNH web page.
  I could talk about that at length... or I could fix it.  I'll probably
just fix it some day.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.