SW10: Powernaut 1954 #2: Earth Women! Prepare for Transport!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Jan 13 20:49:14 PST 2012

On 1/13/2012 8:42 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1954.htm#2
>
> ... Okay. I set myself two goals for tonight. (1) A new Clueless Lad
> story, because the LNH needs it. (2) A new Powernaut story, because I've
> told the whole world to expect one every week. Hooray, I've met both my
> goals! Maybe I can start filling out that RACCies nomination ballot now!

Now featuring, recent results of Talk Back to the Powernaut!

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.