RACCIES: 2011 First Voting Ballot

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 11:29:18 PST 2012

On Wed, 1 Feb 2012 18:14:42 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> Hey, aren't we going to vote for this one too?  There are enough
> candidates to be worth an actual vote, I think.
>
> The Cheesecake Lad Award for TASTIEST RACC FOOD:
>
> - Kermit Marshmallow Pops (Mike Kittyman says they're Kittylicious!)
> - Sharkasaurus Rex Sushi (The Dharma Brothers say, Sushiriffic!)
> - Crusher Joe's Sliced Corned Beef (Zombies "live" for it!)
> - Spellbinder Magic Hostess Fruit Pies (Zombies just die for 'em!)

What, we can't have more than one recipient?  I think they're all good for
it! <3

>> On the nomination ballot for the 2012 RACCies, should we keep RACC18. MOST
>> IMPROVED AUTHOR?
>
> I'm not voting this year 'cause there's only one nominee and though I
> can imagine how he might be worthy, I haven't read his work from before
> this year.  I hope I might qualify some year, but how often does
> *anyone* here really improve their work enough to notice?

Honestly, with all the newbies, I gotta say: quite often!  Heck, I'd
definitely say *you* easily qualify.  But I didn't want to add anyone to
the ballot on the categories that were under discussion, just to illustrate
the magnitude of the problem.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, problematic.