RACCIES: 2011 First Voting Ballot

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 11:28:12 PST 2012

There sure was a lot of good stuff this year. I don't know that I've
had time to read even half of it. (Especially because I missed most of
it and I've been reading a lot of old stuff for research.)

As to the awards: I think both those awards would have more relevance
if we had a larger community with more new writers coming in
consistently. If we go ahead with your plans for LNH evangelization,
that can hopefully become the case. I don't know if we'll need the
Most Improved Writer award this year, but I hope we'll need it next
year.

Is the Hall of Fame still on this year? Because I feel a thinkpiece
coming on about what character should win and why.

AJM