SW10: Time Bounce #2: 1971

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 21:51:06 PDT 2011

On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 00:43:36 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> On 9/5/2011 11:41 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:

<snip>
>> Wait, seriously?  I thought 911 was older than that...
>
> Well, *I* didn't know about it in 1971.  *Sesame Street* was novelty
> then.  Indiana might have been behind the times.

Heh heh heh.  Might not've heard of it, might not have been out yet; either
way works for the story.

>>> But I still have my diary.  I know Mom will read it again.  But maybe
>>> other people will read it some day too.
>>
>> Huh.  Interesting.  Wonder what, exactly, this version knows.
>
> Heh.  I intend to leave Li'l Wyatt back in 1971 to grow up the normal
> way.  Wyatt's condition back then is a longstanding plot thread I now
> close.  (Don't ask me where I started that thread; I can't find it even
> with the help of the specialized Google search from
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2011/ .)  But tomorrow never knows when
> *any* concept may show up in my stories.

Well, I mean more like "How many memories does he have of the past weeks?
How much of Adult-Wyatt's knowledge does he have?"

>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, augh I take forever
>
> Thanks.  I sense you've had no time to do fun things such as writing.

Significantly less, yeah, and when I do have free time, like this
weekend... it's been very distractable.  That said, I've been having a lot
of ideas lately, and actually been doing a lot of writing on the bus and
such... but a fair amount of it is for stuff that I'm not going to release
for a while.  So it goes.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, foopants.