SW10: Time Bounce #2: 1971

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Sep 6 18:15:15 PDT 2011

On 9/5/2011 9:51 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:

> Well, I mean more like "How many memories does he have of the past weeks?
> How much of Adult-Wyatt's knowledge does he have?"

He was already forgetting stuff at the end of the story... but he still
has his diary!  So I'd say he's going to remember just enough to let him
grow up and become Adult-Wyatt.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.