LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 16:58:31 PST 2011

On Wed, 9 Nov 2011 22:34:18 +0000 (UTC), Adrian James McClure wrote:

> I like that idea, though I'd kind of prefer to keep the Hungry Past
> around becuase of the way it ties into other things.

Nnnnnnh, the whole plot of Just Imagine is around defusing the Hungry Past.
It'd be ludicrously anticlimactic to have it around in any similar state
afterwards.

> Can't say more
> than that for now. But somebody could become the avatar or vessel of
> the Hungry Past, roughly the equivalent of Nekron (maybe Bertrand
> Weevil?), and Earth-20 could be created from them.

Well, I'm thinking more "turning the destructiveness into a creative
force", you know?  Triumphant!

> (Incidentally, the
> Hungry Past was Jamie Rosen's idea. I wonder where he's gone?)

I don't know!  He would be awesome, though.  Jaaaaaaaamieeeeee

> And
> then there could be a new cascade which would be the first story of
> the new Looniverse--somehow it seems appropriate to start it off that
> way...

How about a cascade that starts on January 1st, 2012, with the present-day
LNH?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, while we get Tales of the LNH issues
written beforehand.