LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Adrian James McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 19:39:10 PST 2011

On Nov 9, 7:58 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Nov 2011 22:34:18 +0000 (UTC), Adrian James McClure wrote:
> > I like that idea, though I'd kind of prefer to keep the Hungry Past
> > around becuase of the way it ties into other things.
>
> Nnnnnnh, the whole plot of Just Imagine is around defusing the Hungry Past.
> It'd be ludicrously anticlimactic to have it around in any similar state
> afterwards.

That's fair. I've actually already thought of a solution to this which
suggests its own storyline. And here I was thinking the old Looniverse
was supposed to be winding down...

> Well, I'm thinking more "turning the destructiveness into a creative
> force", you know?  Triumphant!
>

> How about a cascade that starts on January 1st, 2012, with the present-day
> LNH?

Sounds great! Then we can get some of it done before the world ends.

I should probably get away from the computer for a while now.