LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Adrian James McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 14:34:18 PST 2011

On Nov 9, 12:15 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmmmmm.  That... honestly works better than what I was planning!
> (Which was, in minimal-spoilers form, to give him a new identity and
> set him up as a new Noble Villain type for the mainstream Looniverse.)
>
> ...hmmmm...
>
> Okay, so, here's an idea; tell me if it's too "MY CREATIONS AND IDEAS
> ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT ONES HERE".  Basically, what if they defeat the
> Hungry Past by taking that cosmic beingness and making it *into* the
> new Looniverse, in some way that involves MM Gold seemingly making a
> heroic sacrifice?  Pure creation would be a pretty cosmic way to close
> it out.

I like that idea, though I'd kind of prefer to keep the Hungry Past
around becuase of the way it ties into other things. Can't say more
than that for now. But somebody could become the avatar or vessel of
the Hungry Past, roughly the equivalent of Nekron (maybe Bertrand
Weevil?), and Earth-20 could be created from them. (Incidentally, the
Hungry Past was Jamie Rosen's idea. I wonder where he's gone?) And
then there could be a new cascade which would be the first story of
the new Looniverse--somehow it seems appropriate to start it off that
way...