LNH/META: Duel of the Dual-Boot!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 10:39:40 PST 2011

On Sun, 6 Nov 2011 04:48:30 +0000 (UTC), Phantasm wrote:

> Man, I don't check in a day, and the group gets flooded! ;)

I know, right?  Awesome.

> On Nov 5, 12:39 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>
>> I don't think "the idea of green, smart, kinda violent kiwis" is something
>> we need to worry about being careful about, even though Descrii did, in
>> fact, create it.  Of course, we could poke Saxon to use the purple kiwis he
>> created...
>
> Why not use the Oozelfinches?  Stupid and insane are a great
> combination for the resident birds.

I like the idea of birds that are often cleverer than the humans, tho.
And... I've kind of never really *gotten* the Oozelfinches.  But that's
probably because I've never read the story where they were introduced?

>> I still like my Skunk Girl reboot, but honestly, FL *deserves* to lead a
>> Legion.
>
> I agree, Fearless Leader deserves to lead.  Skunky could make a good
> number two; don't forget that she can use her pheromones to manipulate
> as well as giving a good, hearty stench-blast.

Ooooh, yes.  The Number Two, the efficient and effective first officer.

>> Works for me!  Just making sure: Ted, do you want to take the new Master
>> Blaster/Twaelia/whatever-we're-calling-her-now into the Twentyverse?
>
> Twaeila in her classic incarnation, no.  Melding her with Master
> Blaster to create a new character I have no problems with.
>
> Didn't we say we were gonna call her 'Roberta Rodriguez' or something
> like that?

Yep!  Your whole post on the Authors Group makes sense here.

Andrew "NO .sIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, 7/5 found?