LNH/META: Duel of the Dual-Boot!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Nov 4 20:21:12 PDT 2011

On 11/4/2011 5:37 AM, James Mason wrote:
> On Nov 3, 11:57 am, Lalo Martins<lalo.mart... at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> As I said, for me the pull is the shared playground thing. So let's have a roll call. If there are at least 4 other people who are still willing to work together in a civilized way, then that sounds like fun and I'll pitch in.
>>
>> - Andrew
>> - ?
>> - ?
>> - ?
>>
>> Who's putting their name (or, well, nick) there? Phantasm? Tom? Dave?
>>
>> -- Lalo “just likes the number 5” Martins
>
> Hell I'll give it a shot. Might get me to actually write stuff instead
> of staring into space all day.

James, I am particularly looking forward to working with you.  I count
on you to help keep this effort fun.  8{D>

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.