LNH/META: Villains!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 2 17:24:28 PDT 2011

On 11/2/11 3:27 PM, Martin Phipps wrote:
> On Nov 2, 8:49 am, Tom Russell<joltc... at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
> When he said that I said the following:
>
> On Oct 29, 5:47 pm, Martin Phipps<martinphip... at yahoo.com>  wrote:
>> I don't know why it has to be one person's story.  In fact, it would
>> be a bad idea if the story focused on Fearless Leader and then it
>> turned out he wasn't going to be an LNHer.  At least people can come
>> here and find out that Fearless Leader is supposed to be evil:
>> otherwise writers are going to write Fearless Leader as a good guy and
>> not somebody pretending to be a good guy.  I think you should warn
>> people a bit and tell people that Fearless Leader is "semi reserved"
>> by you even though he is Dave's creation: people are free to write
>> Fearless Leader but they have to run it by you.
>
> I was talking about Fearless Leader but in case it isn't clear by this
> point Arthur was planning to make Fearless Leader and Acton Lord the
> same person.  I specifically discussed with Arthur on the Author's
> group that I didn't think he shouldn't be reserving characters without
> letting people know they were reserved.
>
> Martin

This is your proof?  A post where *You* say I've "semi reserved"
Fearless Leader is some how proof that I've reserved Acton Lord.  A post
you wrote not me?  That's your proof?  Really?  (BTW I never said I
reserved or semi reserved Fearless Leader either).

I never bothered to respond to this post probably because parts of it
pissed me off a little bit -- so I never got a chance to correct you
about your misconceptions.  I was already thinking about quitting the
project at that time.  I would have eventually responded to it, but you
had already posted that lie about me reserving Acton Lord on RACC so
responding to it would have been a moot point.

Me not answering a post of yours doesn't make something you say true,
Martin.

Arthur "Good Grief" Spitzer