ASH: ASH Wednesday: STRAFE - City of Lions

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 21:49:18 PDT 2011

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 04:46:16 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> I lost track of characters with Sirius and Tonks.  But according to my
> limited understanding... Hagrid, the Weasleys, and especially Dumbledore
> struck me as adult characters which the children existed to outwit.
> Stupid, that is.  I hear Dumbledore transitioned from Stupid to Dead.
> The villain Severus Snape transitioned from Evil to Dead.

My goodness.  Yeah, at no point could Dumbledore be called stupid.  The
Weasleys, occasionally.  Hagrid, well, probably more than most.  But
Dumbledore?  Never.  And as for Snape... um, did you finish the first one?

Anyway, not saying you should go out and read it right now - but it's
definitely more complex than you might think.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, spoilers.