[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #13

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jul 3 23:12:01 PDT 2011

On 7/2/2011 7:09 PM, Wil Alambre wrote:
> Andrew Perron wrote:
>
>> Ah, of *course* it was a projective medium made of honey!
>
> I enjoyed the visual of it and I actually have *gasp* plans for the
> concept, but I still recognize that I could have set it up a little
> better, especially if I plan on using it a couple times in the future.
> In the near future, I'll make a point to better describe this
> bee-technology a bit. :)

Might I suggest, hive-mind?  Queen Buzzz probably has the power to
project either her body or her holographic presence to anyplace one of
her hives is.  The Invisible Monks probably know this, and merely
assumed it was her body and not her hologram because they are polite
toward the seven most powerful beings in the universe, so they don't
poke them to make sure they're really there.  But if vengeful
Seuss-fishes crash the hologram, that still leaves hive chunks with
honey leaking out.

(signed) Scott, helping again.  8{D>