[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #13

Wil Alambre wilalambre at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 19:09:03 PDT 2011

Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 18:40:10 +0000 (UTC), Wil Alambre wrote:
>
>> Seeing the mummy machine coldly crushing the phantasmal fish, she only
>> waved dismissively in it's direction. "Pleasze, M, you may releasze
>> them. We are unharmed. Thisz isz not our true form. We are not even
>> here, chooszing to participate by long-disztance communication. And asz
>> you can szee, the transzmisszion technology in this honey-baszed
>> hologram has easzily repaired itszelf."
>
> Ah, of *course* it was a projective medium made of honey!

I enjoyed the visual of it and I actually have *gasp* plans for the
concept, but I still recognize that I could have set it up a little
better, especially if I plan on using it a couple times in the future.
In the near future, I'll make a point to better describe this
bee-technology a bit. :)

>> "In that vein, I officially agree to be witness to the challenge between
>> the Super Wizard From Space and Sharkasaurus Rex. And I will continue to
>> be witness to any further challenges in this cosmic tournament, as long
>> as it is feasible."
>>
>> Upon speaking the words, all the cosmic crowns floating over the space
>> champions heads flared with energy.
>>
>> A ring of chains made of immense unknowable power formed a ring around
>> each individual, as if binding each of them to the agreement.
>>
>> They seemed overly real and overly heavy, so much so that the single
>> moment they appear seemed to drag down with cosmic weight.
>>
>> Then, the crowns returned to normal and the chains disappeared.
>
> Oooooooh, ahhhhhhhh...

*pays the CGI team* :P

>> "Sharkasaurus Rex is free!"
>
> Dun dun dunnnnnnn!

Looking back, I should probably have had this line say "Sharkasaurus Rex
is loose!" instead, as the term 'free' has specific connotations in this
arc.

Wil Alambre, follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/wilalambre