LNHY: Never Asked Questions about LNHY (updated)

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 22 17:37:23 PST 2010

On 12/22/10 3:39 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 02:38:19 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>
>> I suppose if nothing else LNHY did prove that all of those reasons
>> people thought of for why the LNH wasn't getting any new blood anymore
>> were all completely wrong...
>
> I think what we need to do is play up the strengths of RACC: A small,
> friendly community that enjoys silliness, adventure, and thoughtfulness
> (but isn't averse to seriousness and/or action), where the stories you
> write will get feedback.

I suppose... although I think blogs, message boards, and webcomics are
king and Usenet is a relic now days... and there is no going back...

>> You can hold an election if you want... too lazy to do it myself... but
>> I will vote if someone does one...
>
> Nah - not until the roster gets up into the double digits, at the very
> least. (It's not like we have any candidates that would be funnier or more
> interesting than Kid Kicked-Out in the role.)
>
>> Probably not... maybe Gothic Gorilla can have a LNHY version since the
>> LNH one got a crappy death...
>
> Which reminds me: Is the prohibition against moving characters from other
> universes to LNHY still in place?

If you want... I mostly blocked that sort of thing so LNHY would have
its own flavor and to keep the LNH continuity from muddying LNHY
continuity... but now days I don't really care one way or the other...

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, because hmm.

Arthur "No Going Back" Spitzer