LNHY: Never Asked Questions about LNHY (updated)

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 06:02:20 PST 2010

On Dec 22, 8:37 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
> On 12/22/10 3:39 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:

> > I think what we need to do is play up the strengths of RACC: A small,
> > friendly community that enjoys silliness, adventure, and thoughtfulness
> > (but isn't averse to seriousness and/or action), where the stories you
> > write will get feedback.
>
> I suppose... although I think blogs, message boards, and webcomics are
> king and Usenet is a relic now days... and there is no going back...

Honestly?  I can't agree.  Just because something's old doesn't mean
it's not useful.  In fact, if you look at Usenet usage numbers, you'll
see they've been increasing over time - just not as much as the rest
of the Internet.  And, after all, just this month we've attracted two
people who've never used Usenet before at all!

> >> Probably not... maybe Gothic Gorilla can have a LNHY version since the
> >> LNH one got a crappy death...
>
> > Which reminds me: Is the prohibition against moving characters from other
> > universes to LNHY still in place?
>
> If you want... I mostly blocked that sort of thing so LNHY would have
> its own flavor and to keep the LNH continuity from muddying LNHY
> continuity... but now days I don't really care one way or the other...

I think LNHY has developed its own flavor, distinct from the LNH.  For
some reason, I always think of bananas.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, the biblical undercurrents are odd
and awesome.