LNHY: Never Asked Questions about LNHY (updated)

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 02:39:57 PST 2010

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 02:38:19 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> I suppose if nothing else LNHY did prove that all of those reasons
> people thought of for why the LNH wasn't getting any new blood anymore
> were all completely wrong...

I think what we need to do is play up the strengths of RACC: A small,
friendly community that enjoys silliness, adventure, and thoughtfulness
(but isn't averse to seriousness and/or action), where the stories you
write will get feedback.

> You can hold an election if you want... too lazy to do it myself... but
> I will vote if someone does one...

Nah - not until the roster gets up into the double digits, at the very
least. (It's not like we have any candidates that would be funnier or more
interesting than Kid Kicked-Out in the role.)

> Probably not... maybe Gothic Gorilla can have a LNHY version since the
> LNH one got a crappy death...

Which reminds me: Is the prohibition against moving characters from other
universes to LNHY still in place?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, because hmm.