LNH/Meta: Irony Man's Fate! Was... Re: LNH/Contest: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #35 HCC8

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 26 17:02:51 PDT 2010

Saxon Brenton wrote:

>      The Lord of Spots dismissed Irony Man with an omnidirectional burst
> of spots that acted like a repulsor ray (how ironic).  The net.hero was
> sent flying backwards, but circled around, looking for another avenue
> of attack.

Ah, looks like Irony Man is still a member of the LNH!  (Granted there's
nothing to indicate in this appearance of whether it's Toony Stork or
someone else in the suit...)

Which brings me to a question I'd like to ask the group.

Beige Midnight won't resolve the Irony Man plot... at the end he'll
still be an LNH'r and still be a jerk and still be guilty of a whole lot
of crimes...

So my question is, What should happen to him?

Should he go to prison (some cushy white collar criminal prison?) and
have one of his employees be the new Irony Man... (and considering that
the end of Beige Midnight is two years ago, he could have completed his
sentence by now...)

Or should he just get a slap on the wrist... and remain an LNH'r?

I think I prefer the whole going to prison and having a new guy replace
him myself... although I don't have any plans to write Toony in prison
stories...

Arthur "Any thoughts about this?" Spitzer