LNH/Meta: Irony Man's Fate! Was... Re: LNH/Contest: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #35 HCC8

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Apr 26 23:53:56 PDT 2010

On Apr 26, 7:02 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Ah, looks like Irony Man is still a member of the LNH!  (Granted there's
> nothing to indicate in this appearance of whether it's Toony Stork or
> someone else in the suit...)
>
> So my question is, What should happen to him?

My own fiction started (well, one source) with my viewpoint character
inspired by 1980s Iron Man comics, enough to go neutralize all the
weapons *he'd* ever worked on.  And he was a Reagan-era defense
contractor who'd worked on the MX Missile.  Hijinks ensued.
http://www.eilertech.com/1988/me1.htm#mewars

So, judge Toony Stark and Irony Man accordingly.