LNH: 58.5 #46: I Can't Help It, The Characters, They Just Keep Coming

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 20:36:35 PST 2009

quoth Lalo Martins as of Sun, 01 Mar 2009 04:34:14 +0000:
> (There won't be a trade, of course.  I'm just doing meta-parody on
> whatever screwup DC did with FC, can't remember now, but DD said they'd
> fix it in the trade.)

Of course, when I post something like that, I'll remember immediately
after clicking "send".  Oh well.

I'm referring to the colouring errors in the last issue or two where
Shilo suddenly became Caucasian.  People were speculating that there was
a significance, so DD came up and said "nope, we screwed up, I'll get it
fixed in the trade."  Gotta love the professionalism :-)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
                  http://lalomartins.info/