LNH: 58.5 #11

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 20:31:52 PDT 2007

Also spracht Martin Phipps (Sat, 03 Nov 2007 00:21:45 +0000):
> It just reminds me of the stories I wrote for elementary school: the
> teacher would tell us to write a story and it would be due on a certain
> day and I would go on for pages and pages and I had a plot in my head as
> to how things would work out but the story was due the next day so I
> would write something like "Fortunately their parents came and rescued
> them.  The End" and went to bed. :)

:-D

Almost the case, except that I'm serialised.  So essentially, the story
in #11 was the fight to get to them; but I then figured if I actually
released them, that would spawn another huge chunk of story; there would
be at least 10 characters to gab between themselves, and lots to say.
And it had always been the plan that this gabbing happen in #12.

The reason I even put that last paragraph there, was to tie in to Terry's
last statement, and end in a "happy" note because I'm just feeling that
good this week.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----