LNH: 58.5 #11

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 17:21:45 PDT 2007

On Nov 3, 1:31 am, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also spracht Martin Phipps (Fri, 02 Nov 2007 13:21:48 +0000):
>
> > On Nov 1, 9:26 pm, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote

> >> And back in the Looniearth, Contraption Man started deactivating the
> >> stasis pods.  The New Misfits were saved.
>
> > It's a bit abrupt.  Did something get cut by google?  I remember you had
> > that problem before.
>
> Sorry :-) I thought it was so nicely poetic that I couldn't bear to add
> anything after that, but I should have thought harder of some way to make
> it clear it had ended... a bonus feature, a "next issue...", or even a
> "to be continued".

It just reminds me of the stories I wrote for elementary school: the
teacher would tell us to write a story and it would be due on a
certain day and I would go on for pages and pages and I had a plot in
my head as to how things would work out but the story was due the next
day so I would write something like "Fortunately their parents came
and rescued them.  The End" and went to bed. :)

Martin