META: The Greats: Omega Edition

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Thu Jun 1 15:15:26 PDT 2006

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006, Tom Russell wrote:

> At any rate, I'd like to read more OMEGA stories, and so I'm asking
> you, the RACC reader, to highlight those characters, series, arcs, and
> issues that are the creme de la creme: the ones that can't afford to be
> missed: The Greats.

Been a long time since I read Omega, but:

The TEBs are obvious arcs to read. And Invasion was a great cross over.
(Although it would probably help to know the characters better before
reading them.)

But for series (aside from Covenant), the main one would obviously be
Tempest. And Legacy is right important too. I also liked Pulse, Rapidfire
and Scions. Oh, and definitely check out Voyeur. (I would also add Defcon
Omega but not sure where there are only a few issues from the end of the
series in the archive.)

But not sure of the proper reading order...

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.