[REVIEW] End of Month Reviews #30 - June 2006 [spoilers]

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 23:11:56 PDT 2006

Dave Van Domelen wrote:

>      Oooh, pretties.  Actually, I'd totally forgotten about Lim'rick Lemur
> when I posted LL #1-2...and finding out about it kinda took the wind out of
> my sails.  Hence no LL #3.

But remember that it's not what you do, but how you do it. :-)

>      Dave Van Domelen, pondering an Acrostic Kid, but trying to decide on
> what to make it an acrostic OF.  Maybe the title.

Perhaps the acrostic could spell out some punchline or final irony
about the story itself; i.e., once you read through the poem, which
would be complete in and of itself, you then read the initial letters
down and suddenly it's in a new light.

Just a thought.

I wonder what Kid Poety thinks of all this?

==Tom