[REVIEW] End of Month Reviews #30 - June 2006 [spoilers]

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 11 02:58:39 PDT 2006

On Monday 10 July 2006 Dave Van Domelen
  <dvandom at haven.eyrie.org> replied:

>>Academy of Super Heroes #69  [ASH]
>>'Beetle Battle'   (Manifest Destiny  part 5)
>>An Academy of Super-Heroes [ASH] series
>>by Dave Van Domelon
>
>      Van Domelen.  :)

Oh, crap.  That darn typo -again-.  <fumes>

You realise of course this is because Dyslexia of the Finishless
(from way back in the _Electrocutioners Song_) took great
offense at the fact that you never got into Gaiman's _Sandman_
series and has been persecuting you ever since, and she's
NEVER going to let up.  Just saying.  :-)

>>(At first I wondered if perhaps the 'Beetle Battle' was an additional,
>>metaphorical, reference to conflicting searches for Gimble).
>
>       And here's where the whole postmodern "authorial intent need not be
>paid attention to" idea gains some credence.  I really didn't think of that
>at ALL, but it works just fine.  :)

I am glad that me thinking too much has come of some use.

---
Saxon Brenton   Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
     saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au

Search for local singles online @ Lavalife
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23060&_t=751140432&_r=endtext_july&_m=EXT