LNHY: The Way-Cool Adventures of Dr. Cool J Dog! #1

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 3 17:42:10 PDT 2006

in article 1143828313.291716.238950 at v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com, Jamie
Rosen at jamie.rosen at sunlife.com wrote on 3/31/06 11:05 AM:

> Wow! I wish I was as cool as Dr. Cool J Dog.
>
> But not enough to actually write something.
>
> --Jolted Jamie Rosen.

And somewhere on Dr. Cool J Dog's intergalactic Cool Ship,
the Doctor soaks in the Looniverse's largest hot-tub with
a thousand beautiful super-models.  In one hand the Doctor
has a bottle of malt liquor.  In the other he has a joint.

There is a bit of sadness in his eyes.  "I try to show
them the way to Hipster Nirvana, but they will not listen."

"Oh well."

In the background Rick James' "Super-Freak" blasts out of
a loudspeaker.

Arthur "When will we ever learn?" Spitzer