[BP] End of the Year Precog's

drtimphd at yahoo.com drtimphd at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 22:09:48 PST 2004

Probables:
No-Point Lad and the Dismal-Hope Kid #7: The Cosmic Drive-In Saga, Part
III: The Origin of Dismal-Hope Kid (Should be done and posted by next
week) The Cosmic Drive-In recaps his full origin.

No-Point Lad and the Dismal-Hope Kid #8: The Cosmic Drive-In Saga, Part
IV: The Origin of No-Point Lad (Hopefully posted by New Years eve)
Origin of the other half of the duo, and an eerie clip from the Main
Screen.

Questionables:

Amish Man #1:  I know, I know, I posted this in my original precog, but
it turns out writing about the Amish lifstyle isn't so easy.  #1 itself
is already running about 3.5k words, with room for more story.

Untitled Story #1 (of 4?):  I've actually plotted this one out, unlike
Amish Man and No-Point Lad and the Dismal-Hope Kid.  It just comes down
to me writing it.

No-Point Lad and the Dismal-Hope Kid #9: The Cosmic Drive-in Saga, Part
V  If I can get through #7 quick I think this could be done by year's
end.

Probably nots:

Untitled LNH Story #1:  I need to come up with something on this
front... I don't know how much longer I can hold out...  :)