[LNH] Digital JUMP! #4

Andrew Perron pwerdna at outgun.com
Mon Aug 2 14:53:48 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 01:42:29 +0000 (UTC), Saxon Brenton
<saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au> wrote:

>Andrew Perron wrote:
>[Digita JUMP #4]
>
>> Author's Note:
>[...]
>
>> On a more serious note, I apologize for the fact that this issue is
>> basically all exposition.  It just kinda... grew out that way, as I
>> decided exactly where I was going with this whole thing.
Hopefully,
>> there'll be enough action next issue to balance it out.
>
>It wasn't all data dump, so it wasn't that bad.

So it wasn't the funniest thing you've ever read? ;.;

Seriously, thanks. ^_^v

>> Finally: The first draft of this involved an over-involed framing
>> device that introduced Alan Berry, the Fastingest Man Alive.  I
hereby
>> release him into the public domain, so that *some* writer may get
use
>> out of the concept.
>
>Andrew, me old china, I think I'd better warn you that you seem to be
>channelling your inner plagerist.  Alan Berry was the secret ID that
>Dvandom used for the original Macroman in his Dvandom Force series,
and
>who ultimately turned out to be the temporally displaced Kid
Macroman/
>modern Macroman. I really kinda doubt that that sort of public domain
>release is appropriate under the circumstances.

_-_ Tarnation!  And I just re-read the entirety of Dvandom Force, too.

*retcon retcon retcon* Ah, but you see... this character's *middle*
name is Alan.  Yeah, that's it.  His first name is "Boysenstrawblue",
which explains why he doesn't use it.  However, for some reason, he's
just decided to go by his old elementary-school nickname of "Steve".

And his power, to clarify, is the ability to never have to eat and
never get hungry.  No super-speed involved.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, invoking Thark again.