[LNH] Digital JUMP! #4

Saxon Brenton saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au
Sun Aug 1 18:42:29 PDT 2004

Andrew Perron wrote:
[Digita JUMP #4]

> Author's Note:
[...]

> On a more serious note, I apologize for the fact that this issue is
> basically all exposition.  It just kinda... grew out that way, as I
> decided exactly where I was going with this whole thing.  Hopefully,
> there'll be enough action next issue to balance it out.

It wasn't all data dump, so it wasn't that bad.

[...]

> Finally: The first draft of this involved an over-involed framing
> device that introduced Alan Berry, the Fastingest Man Alive.  I hereby
> release him into the public domain, so that *some* writer may get use
> out of the concept.

Andrew, me old china, I think I'd better warn you that you seem to be
channelling your inner plagerist.  Alan Berry was the secret ID that
Dvandom used for the original Macroman in his Dvandom Force series, and
who ultimately turned out to be the temporally displaced Kid Macroman/
modern Macroman. I really kinda doubt that that sort of public domain
release is appropriate under the circumstances.

-----
Saxon Brenton     Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If