Veins of the Earth - a T-Engine module in development

K M katarzynamosz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 13:56:14 PDT 2014

Another Monday, another release!
This time, it's named "More power to fighters".

Get it from Git now or from ModDB later.

CHANGELOG:

* bug fix - reverted Luck influencing items
* bug fix - undead, elementals and others made immune to criticals

* new tiles: centipede, krenshar, displacer beast
* new feats: Armor Optimisation, Shield Focus; Improved Strength, Improved Dexterity, Improved Constitution, Improved Intelligence, Improved Wisdom, Improved Charisma, Improved Luck
* fighter bonus feat selection
* wizards can now select familiars
* improved starting equipment selection, now taking race into account
* magic items as starting perks
* magic items can now increase Luck, too
* types and subtypes now influence immunities

P.S. T-Engine still not giving me md5, reported the issue to DarkGod as Grey has had the same with his 7drl, DataQueen.
P.P.S. A lot of this wouldn't happen without access to Incursion source code, which gave me ideas on how to implement some stuff.