Legacy of a Warlord released

will aman officialnospamloaw at mailinator.com
Tue Jan 4 17:40:02 PST 2011

Hi Everyone,

I've been hard at work on a roguelike project called Legacy of a
Warlord. It's only about 50% complete alpha and probably will never be
100% as I am always thinking up new things I want to do with it.
Currently I am making this my full time job so I am updating it a lot
and will have a weekly releases.

LOAW site http://www.legacyofawarlord.com

It currently features:
*A simple hack and slash roguelike, item gathering, attacking,
lighting , fov.
*Extremely modifiable via XML files and graphical tilemap.
*Hiring NPCs to guard you and attack enemies using a tactical command
system.
*Town economy and bank. Economy is currently just a random buy and
sell items, later will be supply and demand.
*Procedurally generated.

I'll monitor this email address off and on, the best way to contact me
however is through one of the following channels:

forum: http://www.legacyofawarlord.com/frum/
Dev blog: http://willraman.tumblr.com

Thanks for your time and have fun!