Support Roguelike development at Slashware Interactive!

Slash java.koder at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 13:04:27 PST 2011

Hello all!

Slashware Interactive develops roguelike games (CastlevaniaRL,
Expedition, DrashRL, amongst some other roguelikes)

Do you like our work? Have you enjoyed hours of interesting gameplay
with our products? Please consider acquiring a supporter license!

    * Your copy will become registered at your name, displayed at the
title screen
    * You will be granted access to the “supporters” section at the
forums
    * You will be given priority support for tickets on our mantis
repository

Acquire your supporter license here: http://slashware.net/support.htm

Please note that there’s no difference on the supporter levels, other
than the description of the status on the forums and in the title
screens.

You can currently use your supporter key in the following products
(more to come):
* Expedition: The New World

Thank you!

--