OOC 7DRL - The Hack of Life - Complete

Barry ishara at isharacomix.com
Tue Apr 6 13:04:42 PDT 2010

Now I've released a game I can be proud of: The Hack of Life.

http://isharacomix.com/?page=game_hackoflife

This game is based on Conway's Game of Life, but with a RogueLike twist.
The entire development process from the start can be found at the link.
It features all sorts of different ways to play, from turn-based single-
player to real-time multiplayer, four game modes, and the ability to
define your own rulestrings. I certainly hope anyone who likes Life as
much as I do enjoys the game.

Maybe now I can put the embarrassment of Robobot behind me. :)