Lost Labyrinth version 3.5.3 released

getter77 brian13137 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 07:49:03 PDT 2010

- This could be an unstable version because we changed all monsters to
a linked list. Same has to be done for the items list. Right now this
gives us no advantages but we will be able in the future to have more
than one monster and more than one item per laby field. This also lays
the basis for triggers what we need for the story mode and for
multiplayer mode.
So please help us with testing out all the spells if they still work
as expected
- fixed round-attack not being able to attack single monsters
- gave "sword of the Last Knight" the "magic" flag
- "monster lore" now can detect mimics
- made monsters spawning/regenerate for all level with a living player
in it
- made crown of the sidhe use its variable power rating
- fixed typo preventing spell "extend" from working
- fixed pestilence + songs of sleep/suicide
- made nail pits damage boots
- made bard songs get 100% success even encumbered
- made "geistertanz" work with bow,melee and monsterlore
- save more player information in highscore table

http://www.lostlabyrinth.com/