LNH: Looniverse Fight Chronicles Trading Card Game #10: Clash of Ideals

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 09:11:36 PDT 2023

On 9/23/23 6:39 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2023-09-22 21:03, Drew Nilium wrote:
>> Clash of Ideals
>> Setup 0
>> <Interpersonal> <Conflict>
<snip>
> It seems to me, you have a good handle on the mechanics for this game.

Thanks! n.n Honestly, I'm still figuring them out, but I have a good idea of
what I want to do, and the tricky part is just figuring out how to render that
as a workable game mechanic. There's one that I made a breakthru on yesterday
that's probably not going to be published for another month, lol.

> Honestly, I'm still trying to figure out Omniverse the Card Game.  It probably
> needs simpler combat rules.  When I try to resolve combat, I tend to ignore
> everything between "Loser has to flee" and "Loser is obliterated".

To be fair, I find it's usually better to start with the complex version and
then trim it down. :>

Drew "first draft, *then* edit" Nilium