8FOLD: Cal Plus Raidne # 2, "Genius or Mastermind?"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Jun 20 16:56:45 PDT 2023

On 2023-06-18 04:54, Amabel Holland wrote:

>     "What are you saying, babe?" says Cal.
>
>     The lights go out. In the pitch blackness, they hear an echo, a
> voice that sounds white with a little blue, a voice with black wet
> eyes. "Exactly what you think she's saying."

Well, that's a very cool and portentous ending.

(I doubt this is a spoiler.  The ending doesn't make sense unless you
read the whole story anyway.)

Still...  "Genius".  I often wish I could edit the typos from my Usenet
posts.  8{C>

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.