WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #333 -- Just Put It Out of Its Misery Part Fifty-One

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 09:18:47 PST 2023

On Friday, February 10, 2023 at 7:21:34 PM UTC-7, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2023-02-07 15:09, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> > https://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/just-put-it-out-of-its-misery-part-fifty-one/
> I might have been able to predict the ending, if I'd figured out where
> Jesse Cashew fit into the series. Right now, I'm thinking it
> incorporated the Camelot mythos but departed from it overall.

Yeah, I never really mapped everything so everyone character was this character in the
Arthurian Mythos.  I mean I guess Young Jesse Cashew was a Young King Arthur pulling the
sword from the stone.  Middle-Aged Jesse was more like some alternate Arthur that never
pulled the sword from the stone and just grew to be an ordinary nobody.

I suppose that there are tons of ROKA characters that are King Arthur from like Turo King,
Max Ruetra, Punk Rokkafeller, Pope Lizardsaurus, The Webcartoonist That Stayed In Bed... and
so on.

ROKA will have an ultimate ending so I suppose you could still be right (unless your
prediction was one involving Jesse finding the Severed Head of Satan and making a wish.)

Arthur "Making it up as I go along..." Spitzer