WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #333 -- Just Put It Out of Its Misery Part Fifty-One

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Feb 10 18:21:32 PST 2023

On 2023-02-07 15:09, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> And it's the 10th Anniversary of Ripping Off King Arthur!
>
> And we've also reached the Conclusion of Just Put It Out of Its Misery
> (But not the end of this strip -- there's probably another years worth
> of epilogues before we get to that.)
>
> Lance Lotter VS Jesse Cashew!  Who Will Live?!  Who Will Die?!  (Or
> maybe they'll both live and let die like that Paul McCartney song!)
>
> https://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/just-put-it-out-of-its-misery-part-fifty-one/

I might have been able to predict the ending, if I'd figured out where
Jesse Cashew fit into the series.  Right now, I'm thinking it
incorporated the Camelot mythos but departed from it overall.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.