LNH: Leadership Cry.sig: Net.ropolis 2023 #5

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 10:45:16 PDT 2023

On Friday, April 7, 2023 at 10:55:26 AM UTC-7, EDMLite wrote:
> Leadership Cry.sig: Net.ropolis 2023 #5
>

> The door to Ultimate Nina’s office surged open – an all-too-common
> occurrence these days – and Nina was surprised to find herself
> hoping for the welcome distraction of a planetary invasion,
> accidental awakening of some elder god, or super-villain in a snit.

*GASP*!

It's a Rob Roger's LNH story not set in 2008!

*DOUBLE GASP*!!

> “What?” Bad Judgment Boy said. “Look,
> Ultimate Nina has been a good leader. Maybe even
> a great leader. But I just heard she’s been using a
> private server to send out her emails! A private
> e-mail server! Is that really the kind of person we
> want leading a massive, unlicensed army of
> super-powerful vigilantes? I think we should hear
> what Hex has to say!”

That should be President Bad Judgment Boy.  (Which all
happened during Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths storyline.
Comboverthing was retconned off into his own pocketverse
and Bad Judgment Boy Red was retconned in his place and
then the 2020 Election was Bad Judgment Boy Red vs
Bad Judgment Boy Blue (who won).  And they've probably
merged back together by now.  And I assume BJB is still
President and hasn't been kicked out of office yet.)

Arthur "Anyhow, fun stuff, Rob!" Spitzer