ACRA/LNH: The Blood Scrawled Crystal Skull of the Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Four #4 Part Two

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 20:07:31 PDT 2022

On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 9:11:24 PM UTC-7, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 10/27/22 1:12 AM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> <snip>

> > Chard the Wiggle-Your-Toes Day Miracle Sperm Whale is...
> > (Wait. Did I create this character? I can't believe that... No. Someone else
> > must have... But who?!)
> I thought you did! X>

Yeah, I'm not sure why I think I didn't.  Maybe I'm remembering some thread
in like the LNH Authors Group where someone suggested that Holiday for
a Miracle Pet and I did the rest.

> > Wall Street Reading Werewolf are also all mine
> I want to see that guy come back. X>

Well, I suppose along with Sabertooth Fossil City, the Miracle Pets might have snatched
Wall Street Journal Reading Werewolf and transferred him into the main timeline also.

So Free For Use if anyone wants to use this character.

> > Kind of wish it would've been funnier. I mean back in 2019 when I was doing the first
> > one -- I was thinking about how if I did a last one of these I'd set it in some type of
> > Apocalypse setting (Ha!). And then you know 2020 came and the whole idea of an Apocalypse
> > got less and less funny as all that horrible stuff was happening and the world seemed to
> > be headed into some End of Times direction. Also had tons of ideas for what if the LNH
> > make this horrible authoritarian type team. So this is me working out some of that stuff.
> Honestly, I think this one has immediately jumped onto the list of my top LNH
> stories of all time. It somehow manages to interlace horror, despair, absurdity,
> goofiness, and warmth in a way that's more than the sum of its parts, and build
> on the previous chapters to unexpectedly connect them and make them
> retroactively meaningful.

Thank you for that high praise!

> > So, do I have any plans for more LNH stories in the future? Possibly. Did have this idea
> > for JONG Elsewhirl. Maybe I'll do that next year -- if I can bring myself to do any more
> > prose writing.
> Heck yeah! :D

We'll see.  I do find prose writing to be a lot more difficult now days and less interesting than
say doing a webcomic.  But glad  some of you still enjoy my LNH writing.

Arthur "Thanks Part Two!" Spitzer