LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #248: Integrity Quest and Sieze Dangerous!! Part One

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 13:52:45 PDT 2022

30 Years of Legion of Net.Heroes (1992-2022)!

And we're back in the past and can check the eyrie archive
once again.

Here's where you can find the whole Integrity Quest and well as
Amabel Holland's very nice Integrity Quest Companion, which is
well worth a read:

https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/Crossovers/

And here's where the whole Sieze Dangerous Story is at:

https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/Series/Ultimate.Ninja/

So, I've decided that we're getting way too close to the current
LNH stories so maybe it would be wise to go back to some pre-
Three Day Lull stories.  I mean seeing how you've read all the
previous LNH Classic Adventures issues you should have no problem
snorting some pure uncut wReam, right?  Right?

Russ Allbery's original attempt at LNH Classic (in 1994, which is
not in the eyrie archive -- the second attempt in 1996 is) he
managed to make it all the way to like the first part of Kyle
Lucke's 'The Quest for Cheeze', but didn't quite make it to
Integrity Quest so I figured I'd start with that storyline.

But the LNH Timeline shows quite a bit of stuff happening right
between the beginning of and ending of Integrity Quest (like
Sieze Dangerous)  A lot of these stories were written before
there was such a thing as an LNH Timeline (and I decided to
see if I could find the first LNH Timeline on google groups
-- and here's possibly the first one)