SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1992 #26: But I Feel Funny...

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Jun 20 17:59:42 PDT 2022

... Oh, the Mad Axeman from Venus may be gone now, but this series ain't
over!  Powernaut 1992 has three issues to go after this, wherein Our
Heroes recover - or *try* to.

http://eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1992b.htm#26

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.