LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #252: Integrity Quest Part Five

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 13:59:52 PDT 2022

30 Years of Legion of Net.Heroes (1992-2022)!

And we're back in the past and can check the eyrie archive
once again.

Here's where you can find the whole Integrity Quest and well as
Amabel Holland's very nice Integrity Quest Companion, which is
well worth a read:

https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/Crossovers/

We have the some more Integrity Quest parts.

First off, some more Stepane Andre Savoie -- Will Typo Lad do anything
besides confuse Kid Anarky -- and will Kid Anarky's family successfully
sue him (Kid Anarky that is not -- they're not suing Typo Lad)?!

And next, we have Hubert Bartels -- Did the Butler do it?  And what did
the butler do if he did indeed do it?!  And is the names Graves perhaps
a hint?!

And lastly another Stepane Andre Savoie part -- Is it time for Panta
to explode into another burst of Bezerker Fury (tm)?!  Then again --
when is it not a good time to explode into Bezerker Fury (tm)?!

Let's find out in...

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =
             | |      ____    ____    _    ____    ___
             | |__   | [] |  | [] |  | |  | [] |  | _ \

             |____|   \__]    \__ |  |_|   \__/   |_|\_\
                                |_|  OF NET.HEROES

                                    ADVENTURES #252

                         =====================
                      Integrity Quest Part Five
                         =====================

From: 003695s at ace.acadiau.ca (STEPHANE ANDRE SAVOIE)
Subject: Integrity Quest part4:

	       NET.PATROL: Integrity Quest - part 4

  (Lost Cause Boy, Kid Anarky and Panta are standing in from of LNH
Headquarters.  Panta has just been given a bell and collar, and our heroes
are trying to decide what to do next (as always).  Strangely, the world is
picking up a golden-age feel to it)

  Our three heroes are standing bemused in front of the LNH Headquarters
(still!), when a new personage appears from inside the mansion.
 "Haii gaiis, yew noo membres luk lyk yoo niid sum hlp." exclaimes the
figure as he bursts from the doorway.
 "Lost Cause Boy need the help from no man!"
 "I do!!!" expresses Panta, her bell jingling as she bounce up an down
waving her arm (which, in turn, causes other parts of her anatomy to
jingle and bounce as well, which the newcomer gets great pleasure taking
note of).
  Kid Anarky mutters to himself "Huh?  What'd he say? Was that English?"
 "i'mm Tyypo Laad, heer tu ofrr eny hlp i cen too yew gies, esspeshally
yoo." states the figure, pointing at Panta.
 "Good!  Things have been moving kinda slowly.  Maybe this'll get things
moving!" says Panta, as Lost Cause Boy can be heard in the background
pouting about not needing help, while Kid Anarky stands there with a
quizzical look on his face.
 "Now wait a minute", KA starts, "'i' is 'I', and 'Typo' and 'Lad' I get,
but what does 'heer tu'..."
 "So what do you do, beside confuse Kid Anarky?" questionned Panta.
 "i creeayt tyypos."
 "Sounds kinda dull." stated Panta, quickly loosing interest.
 "O, bhut at izent!" quickly protested Typo Lad, distrought with the
possibility of loosing the interest of this incredible creature, but it was
too late.
 "Umm, excuse me..."
 Suddenly, they all noticed a new figure in front of them dressed in a suit.
 Lost Cause Boy suddenly appeared in front of the rest of them, striking a
Kirby-esque pose. "Yes, mere mortal, it is I, Lost Cause Boy, and my
assistants.  What great news have come to deliver to myself?  Mayhaps a lost
civilization to be discovered, bloodthirsty aliens to be fended off, greedy
little.."
 "No, no I'm here to deliver a message to Kid Anarky." explained the
buisinessman.
 "But, but.." whimpered LCB.
 "Umm, yeah.  That's me."  Kid Anarky said as he walked around Lost Cause
Boy. "But who could be sending me a message?  I just arrived in this
continuum a few episodes ago, and no one from my old one knows I'm here.
Strange..."
 "Well, I'm here on the behalf of your wife and children."
 "What??!!"
 "They're suuing you."
 "WHAT????!!!!"
 "Your wife, Hellen, and your children, Biff and Christine, are suuing for
negligence, and lack of angst over their behalf."
 "Butbutbutbutbutbut.."
 "I'll contact you again in the near future."
 "but..."
 "Thank you."  With that the suit walks away.
 "Hey Anarky, you never mentionned being married or having kids." pouted
Panta (crossing her arms, which, in addition to squeezing her breasts in
a _very_ complimentary manner, caused Typo Lad's eyeballs to oogle out
his skull)
 "You sly dog." commented Lost Cause Boy.
 "Hum.  R LNGr's evan aloud too haf u familee?" Typo Lad wondered aloud.

 "But, but, but... I don't!!" stuttered Kid Anarky.

(Will Kid Anarky ever find out what's going on?  Will Lost Cause Boy stop
being totally ignored?  Does Typo Lad even stand the tinyest chance of
starting something with Panta?  Why did that Zombie Superman / Wolverine
fight promised last episode ever happen? WILL THIS DAMN STORY EVER GET
MOVING???  Read next issue of INTEGRITY QUEST for some answers (although not
to these questions)!!)

Lost Cause Boy (tm) Douglas P. Wojtowicz
Kid Anarky (tm) Steph Savoie
Panta (belled and collared) Hubert Bartels.

From: hgb at catalina.edu (Hubert Bartels)
Subject: PRIDE AND PREJUDICE: Integrity Quest 4.1

[ In the last issue, Kid Anarky revealed that he was married with two
 children. Or maybe not. Kid Typo showed up to welcome them and offer them
 help in almost completely confusing sentances composed of typographical
 mistakes. The opening scene is STILL in front of the Hall of the LNH. ]

	NET.PATROL: Integrity Quest - part 5: PRIDE AND PREJUDICE

	'Chin-ling...' Panta's collar bell rang as she knocked on the Hall
of Legion Hero's huge bronze door. The door opened to reveal an old gentleman,
dressed in a black butler's coat, staring down at her. His nose was a great
beak of bone and flaring nostrils; his eyes glittered in cold disdain for
lesser mortals. "Yeeeess?" His voice rang in a senatorial tone, a sound of
contempt for anyone not born with rank, priviledge, or a Platinum American
Express Card. (Don't Leave the Net without it.)

	Panta suddenly noticed that the butler was looking over her at the
three heroes standing behind her. They came closer.

	"Mi furinds uant to joen ta Rejon wof Nit,Heeros," Typo Lad said.

	"Yeeesss," the Butler answered. "This way pleeeasse." A white gloved
hand opened to point the way inside.

	"Hey, this's neat!" Kid Anarky remarked. "Wha'tcha called?" He
sauntered inside, followed by the imposing Kirby-ese figure of Lost Cause Boy.

	"I answer to the name of Graves, siiirrr", the Butler said, as he
began to close the heavy bronze door. As Panta started to follow, Graves
stepped in front of her. "No. You. Oouuut!"

	"Wuts ta prableam?" Typo Lad said, coming back down the hallway.

	"Has IT read the LNH regulations posted outside? Graves said. He
pronunced the word 'IT' with the greatest contempt anyone had ever heard. He
pushed Panta back to the front door and pointed her at a white sign hung just
above her head. "No shirt, no shoes, no service. No mutants," read Graves.
"Do you understand? Then be off with you!" He pushed her out onto the steps
and turned to go. Panta stumbled and fell.

	Panta picked herself off the steps and stood up. She brushed herself
off and clenched her hands into furry fists. Her tail flicked back and forth.
Her pretty face was twisted in a snarl, her little fangs were showing.
"Grrr. I'm about to off you, you... you... you... vulture!"

	Lost Cause Boy and Kid Anarky came running back outside. "Another
problem?" Lost Cause Boy asked. His eyes flicked from the furious Panta,
to the impassive Graves.

	"IT should address IT's concerns to the membership committeeee."
Graves said. "I am merely carrying out the committee's instructions."

	"I am going to speak to the membership committee!" Lost Cause Boy
said with a flourish. "Such injustice must be answered with swift and
speedy justice." He turned to Panta who was breathing deeply and slowly,
and whispered. "Never fear, we'll work this out. Don't worry! Right K.A.?"

	Panta's deep and slow breathing made her breasts rise and fall
underneath the tight bodysuit in a way that made it hard for Kid Anarky
to think. Beside him, Typo Lad stared at Panta's lithe, tense figure. He
too had difficulty thinking for a moment.

	"Come, we must go within." Lost Cause Boy said, throwing a hand
on each shoulder and startling them out of their fantasies. With that,
they turned and followed Graves inside.

	The bronze door swung silently shut. Panta sat down on the steps
to wait. The sun began to set behind the tall buildings of Metropolis.Net.

	A gaggle of voices caught her attention as she waited. Panta looked
up to see the five remaining thugs of the anti-mutant mob moving towards her.
They seemed to be speaking in quiet, angry voices. Two of them swung chains,
another bore a baseball bat. As they approached the foot of the stairs, one
pointed a gnarled finger at Panta. "Now, with your friends gone, we'll
show you the right way to deal with mutants." He flourished a hemp rope.
"We'll show you the right way to hang one. Right boys?"

	Panta stood and turned to them and gave them a long flat look. She
started to mutter something, over and over again. It sounded like, something
like, "I'm the best at what I do. I'm the best at what I do and what I do..."

[Oh no, what's happening to Panta? Will she escape? Will she be allowed into
the Legion of Net Heros? Once DC kills off Superman, will we be able to
parody him into a fight with Marvel's Wolverine? Stay tuned, kiddies! ]
----
Typo Lad (tm) SCAVENGER
Lost Cause Boy (tm) Douglas P. Wojtowicz
Kid Anarky (tm) Stephane Savoie
Panta (left out in the cold) Hubert Bartels.