LNH: Cover Gallery #60i

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 10:42:26 PST 2022

Captain Continuity, Skunk Girl, CAPTAIN CAPITALIZE, Convoulted Origin
Man and Bandwagon Chick are fighting off an onrushing horde of
Vector-Troll-Sheep. [cf. Ultimate Mercenary #7 and Hungry, Hungry
Sabertooths!]

Directing them is a figure wearing a ram skull skull helmet and woolen
cloak, wielding a staff with another ram skull mounted on it.

Mysterious Figure: Foolish net.heroes! For so long, you have forgotten
me... you have forgotten my death... you have never even made it clear
whether it was in continuity... but now you shall face my revenge...

CAPTION: THE REVENGE OF SACRIFICIAL LAMB BOY!

====

Note: Sacrificial Lamb Boy was from Drizzt's unfinished version of the
Cosmic Plot Device Caper. This is another goofy plot hook that wouldn't
support a full story. I get like three or four of those every day.

Jeanne Morningstar