LNH20: Cover Gallery #59i

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Feb 19 16:09:34 PST 2022

On 2022-02-19 15:46, Jeanne Morningstar wrote:
> [Doc Nostalgia, Pantra and Squidgirl (the teen clone version of
> Squidwoman of the Saviors of the Net) stand on the surface of the Super
> Dimension Fortress LNHQ. There, they behold a titanic cat standing on
> its hind legs, stretching out to devour a planet.]
>
> Cat (in huge speech balloon in Impact font): I CAN HAZ PLANET?
>
> Pantra: Come on! That meme is older than my grandma!
>
> Doc Nostalgia: Pantra, hold on! Only you have the power to stop...
>
> Caption: THE COMING OF LONGCATICUS!

Heh, I do not get to claim moral superiority about puns.  I once came
up with Cluctus the Messiah Chicken.  And she figured prominently in
Powernaut Comics.  (Oddly enough, possibly the best story I've ever
published.  Or at least it's my favorite.)

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2014b.htm

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.