ASH: Coherent Super Stories #41 - PSA

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 18:51:52 PDT 2022

On 7/10/22 12:30 AM, Dave Van Domelen wrote:
>       [The cover shows a superhero barely visible under a welter of
>        copyright and trademark stamps.  "Victim of RED TAPE!"]

>   .|, COHERENT                                            An ASHistory Series
>   '|` SUPER STORIES                        #41 - PSA
>          Featuring DSHA                    copyright 2022 by Dave Van Domelen

Now I'm picturing some kind of superhero universe Nathan Fielder pulling
a superhero version of the "Dumb Starbucks" stunt...

--
Jeanne "Comrade Bruce Wayne: Gossip Girl" Morningstar
Chief Procrastinator, Commission of Ecumenical Translators

It is a foul bauble of man's vanity. Away with it!
--Count Dracula, throwing a mirror out a window, _Dracula_ by Bram Stoker