LNH/META: A 28 1/2 Year look at 30 Years of LNH

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 15:44:28 PDT 2022

On Sunday, August 21, 2022 at 7:08:27 PM UTC-7, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 4/29/22 1:15 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> > *Ahem* okay, looks like I'm doing this one solo.
> Aggggggh, I'm sorry. X3; Obviously, it's been A Time.

That's okay.  :)

> > (Also in 2007 I created the first (and sadly only) LNH Webcomic --
> > called The LNH Webcomic.)
> God, I should do one of those... I want to do everything, sigh. X3

The offer still stands for anyone who wants to write an LNH Webcomic
script, I'll make a webcomic from that strip (well, assuming there isn't
an insane amount of words for it.)

> > Went to Benicia, CA again -- and saw Rob and Scott for another RACCCon in 2019. And
> > that was fun.
> n.n Someday I will go to one of those. X3

Maybe if I ever retire maybe I'll do some Paul Hardy World Tour to see all the surviving
LNH Writers.

> > I kind of think that maybe writing for the LNH should be a young
> > persons game and if the LNH is to have any future you can't really depend on the over
> > 40 crowd to save it. But those of you stubborn old timers that want to keep
> > breathing life into the LNH to keep it from its final rest -- well, here's to you.
> > And here's to all the writers and readers that kept it alive for 30 years.
> :> Honestly, I find it hard to imagine not writing it for the rest of my life.
> But I would love to see new blood come in...
>
> Drew "maybe someday I'll find a way" Nilium

Probably needs to be on some platform that isn't dead (RIP USENET)...
where ever the youngsters hang around for there Prose Shared Universe
content...

Arthur "Old..." Spitzer