RACCCafe: The 30th Anniversary of the LNH Bash!

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 20:55:36 PDT 2022

On 4/28/22 11:53 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

>                          The 30th Anniversary of the LNH Bash!

Oh this is great. :3

> "Hmm," said Arthur Spitzer as he stepped over a number of corpses littering the floor
> (from that time Kieran M. O'Callaghan killed everyone -- is this floor ever going to
> be cleaned!?)

Aw, dangit, I knew I'd been forgetting something for the past twenty years

> Tippy O'Tipp nodded and then reached down below the bar and pulled up a can.  A can
> of 'Mr. Paprika's Incredibly Expensive Champagne In A Can' and poured it in the
> filthy glass he'd been cleaning.  ('Now That's a Man's -- Incredibly Expensive
> Champagne In A Can!')
>
> "That's -- your most expensive champagne?!"
>
> Tippy O'Tipp nodded as he gave a finger gun to the words 'Incredibly Expensive' on
> the can.

I mean, I guess!! X3

> "That will be a zillion dollars in TippyCoin.  Or -- ten dollars in real money."
>
> Arthur made a grimace as he pulled out his wallet and pulled out a zillion
> TippyCoins.

*cackles*

> "I've got loads and loads of ideas and jotted down some notes," Tippy O'Tipp grabbed
> a big stack of papers he had from under the bar.  "Got some ideas for love interests
> for me -- and also some exciting chainsaw action scenes -- and some exciting chainsaw
> love scenes!

I mean, that certainly sounds exciting o.o;;;

> "I've got an idea, folks!" said another mysterious stranger with an idea.  Let's call
> this person uhhh -- Mysterious Stranger Person With At Least One Idea Guy.  Yeah -- I
> rock at this naming characters stuff!  "How about if everyone starts, like, giving,
> like, feedback!?  Feedback to everyone else's stories?!  And that will start a HUGE
> chain reaction that causes more people to write stories -- which will cause even more
> feedback!  And all these stories and feedback will save the LNH from dying!  And it
> will live FOREVER!!"
>
> "Uhuh... feedback, yeah..." Arthur Spitzer said very awkwardly taking a quick glance
> at the RACCCafe exit sign.  "That's an idea.  Umm.  I mean -- sure... I'd like to
> give umm feedback.  But... ummm... you know.  Heh.  Got all these -- you know --
> smutty webcomics I need to draw and... And you know -- when you think about it... 30
> years -- is a very long time.  A Very, Very Long Time.  I mean does any superhero
> shared universe really need to live to -- say 31 years?  I mean really?  Isn't that
> asking a bit too much?  I mean... oh, look at the time," said Arthur staring at a non
> existent watch that was clearly not on his wrist as he started to back himself slowly
> towards the exit.

Oh dear. X3 <3 I mean, your feedback is always good, encouraging and
appreciated. n.n

> Meanwhile, The LNH (Leaping Nacho Hurter!) -- still choking on a pretzel and gasping
> for air mouthed the words, "Just give me the Heimlich!  Or whatever they do now
> days?!!  Do they still do the Heimlich?!!"  Why did he never learn how to nachocise
> foods that weren't nachos?!  Why, oh why!? This 30th birthday of his was really
> starting to suck.
>
> But would it be his -- LAST?!

I mean, if nobody gives him the Heimlich it will be o3o;

> Will Someone Save The LNH?!!
>
> Will They Ever Clean Up All Those Dead Bodies On The RACCCafe's Floor?!!
>
> Will Kieran M. O'Callaghan Ever Pay For All His Crimes?!!
>
> Will I Regret Investing All of My Life Savings Into TippyCoin?!!

Definitely that last one. n.n

Drew "would love for some of those obscure old LNH authors to come back" Nilium